Garage Door Service
Garage Door Off Track
Garage Doors come off the tracks for many reasons, typically from coming in contact with something or someone. Slide Locks can be the culprit occasionally as well. Many different seventies will determine what is needed to repair and get your garage door back on track. We typically need to straighten your bent track, replace a hinge or two and reset the garage door cables and torsion springs. If track is too damaged then expect to pay for new track corners.
Garage Door Tune Up
We recommend giving your garage door a 10 step Inspection to keep it functioning properly. Garage Doors vibrate with daily use and will work nuts and bolts loose over time. Every 3-6 months depending on cycle use, give your garage door a visual for gaps or cracked pins in hinges or wobbly or worn rollers. These two areas can cause catastrophic damage to your garage door, garage door opener and possibly worse. Look above the door opening for Torsion Springs, or other form of counterbalance. Garage Door Springs become tired, stretched, worn, cracked and rusted over their lifespan and are due to replace every 7 years on average depending on daily cycle use or cycle life. Is your garage door clunking or your garage door opener vibrating itself off the ceiling? Call us out for a quick inspection and tune-up and get back to your day. We are quick and punctual.
$29 for a garage-door tune-up with a 20-point inspection ($134.95 value)
- Check and adjust the torque and travel settings on the garage-door opener
- Lubricate springs, rollers, door hinges, and bearings
- Clean and check the safety eyes
- Evaluate the condition of the bottom, top, and side seals
- Includes 20 minutes of labor (tune-ups normally take 15-20 minutes)
$79 for a garage-door tune-up with roller replacement ($209.95 value)
- Includes 30 minutes of labor (tune-ups with roller replacement normally take 20-30 minutes)
- In addition to the tune-up and inspection services listed above, technicians replace the old roller with one complete set of up to 10 ball-bearing nylon rollers.
Standard labor rates apply for any additional work needed past the included time.
Replace Broken Garage Door Springs
We Replace up to two new garage door springs on your garage door up to 16x7 and 250lbs. Standard 2 Car garage doors weigh 170lbs, Insulated Garage Doors weigh 200-210lbs. Steel Back Insulated Garage Doors can weigh over 250lbs and require larger springs. Expect to pay $25-45 more for heavier garage doors.